View Bike Shops in Minneapolis/St. Paul in a larger map
One of the awesome benefits of living in a bike-friendly state is that there are many perks for riders to take advantage of. Take Pedal Minnesota’s free bike tune-up stations. On Saturday, June 9, you can bring your bike to one of two different locations to have your tires aired up, your chain lubed, and get those minor adjustments tweaked by a professional bike mechanic – for free! This is perfect for growing kids who might need their seat height adjusted. Or, maybe your brake cables are a bit stretched and you just need help getting them tightened up.
You will find the free bike stations set up on Hennepin and Washington downtown, and Knox and Lagoon in Uptown. The free service stations are open from 9am until 2pm, on Saturday, June 9.
- Weekend Preview, June 1-3, 2012
- News Flash: Sabo Bridge Re-Opens!
- Get Tagged, Get Zapped, Get Rewarded with ZAP Twin Cities
- One On One to Design and Operate a Bicycle Center at St. Paul Union Depot
- Nice Ride MN Announces Saint Paul Expansion
- MayDay Parade & Festival Postponed
- Cool Bike Blog of the Week
- Weekend Preview
- Two Stops for Bike Advocacy